Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Make-a-Memory #6

"Homemade Cocoa Mix" Since today was Sunday, and pretty much the busiest day of our week each week, I planned a really simple activity--make our own cocoa mix. The kids helped me dump all the dry ingredients in and stir. (And of course managed to make a big powdery mess of this too.) ;o)
Then we drank cocoa with snowman marshmallows in it.
And it was a PERFECT cocoa day, we watched the beautiful snow fall--our first "real" snow this season (I'm not counting that weird October snow) sipped our cocoa and munched on cookies. Definitely my kind of day. ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Love this picture..the snowmen marshmallows are so cute! I love all your creative ideas, your kids will LOVE having all these special memories. :)

Mike and Kirsten said...

I've been drinking hot cocoa the last few days also...although mine isn't homemade, it's still a nice treat on a cold snowy day! Yum!