Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Happy Day!

Thanksgiving Myspace Graphics
Thanksgiving Myspace Graphics
Kids Shoes


A happy Thanksgiving day to all my friends and family!!! We are so blessed by all God has done for us this year and so thankful for His provision.

And a very happy birthday to my Mom--an original turkey day baby!!--so it's always fun when her birthday falls on Thanksgiving again. We are looking forward to a tasty meal with my side of the family at my sister's house today, and then another tasty meal at Josh's parents tomorrow. Can't wait for my next weigh-in at my midwife appt on Monday . . . ;o)

Hope you all enjoy a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thankful for the chance to get to know you better over the last year or so! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy Thanksgiving and happy birthdya to your mom! Hope the day was special.
-anna