Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

If you need a laugh--

Picture this:
I'm sitting at my computer.
I lean back in my chair. (Even though this is something I tell my girls between 5-10 times a day NOT to do in their chairs. Especially during school time--drives me crazy!!)
I forget I had rearranged the furniture in my room. Previously, when leaning back (and I must have done this a lot . . .) there was a bed directly behind me.
Alas, it was no longer there.
I continue my descent backwards (realizing mid-fall this could get ugly).
And land with a resounding thud.
Baby was rather startled.
I was rather startled.
Right shoulder and hip are rather startled . . .
A very good lesson for me in "practicing what you preach." ;oP

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, no!! This sounds painful...I know all too well what it's like to make those 'smooth moves.' ..glad baby is okay! He'll be ready for those rowdy older brothers. :)

Tiffany said...

This sounds totally Jannaish! I hope you're OK!