Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Favorites . . .

~Bigelow's "Vanilla Caramel" tea. Yum.
~A fun fall catalogue from "Magic Cabin."
~Country Living Simple Country Wisdom--a library read I've just begun
~The anticipation of a few new books arriving from Amazon
~Our library's dear-to-me hold system for many of the books I would have liked to order from Amazon but could not ;o) ~The "Tree Tops" Connectagons my mom got the kids from Hearthsong (love those fall colors and birdies and nests)
~Josh has tonight off from work. Yippee!
~Getting to work on our respective spaces in our newly organized basement (a study area for him, a crafting area for me)

~A sweet tea party for my girlies and how they dressed themselves in their new dresses to match
~August's end and fall's approach
~The gift of celebrating the normal and mundane

2 comments:

Mom said...

I must admit I like the Treetop Connectagons! They are so creative.

Anna said...

I love this posting! Thanks for sharing all your Friday Fav's..and glad Josh had a night off from work! :)