Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Weekend

Homemade vanilla ice cream . . . Another tooth lost (and a delightful lisp developed) . . .

Healing--from swollen cheeks, scrapes, and scabs . . .
(I have a picture, but Miss Bella prefers the public not see it)
To just a small little mark on her cheek (neosporin applied religiously, twice a day)

A basement floor has been unearthed and promptly roller skated upon--oh, but there's still more to do, much, much more.

The dresser is nearly ready for its grand reveal. ;o)

And I have found some new laundry inspiration here. I told Josh of my plans to make my own detergent and find something pretty to store it in and then scoop it out with a teacup. Doesn't it just sound beautiful?
To which he replied, "You are soooo WEIRD."
I figure I am more apt to enjoy something if it is pretty to do, and there is--of course--a lot of laundry done here. Might as well make it pretty. ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so impressed that you're going to make your own laundry detergent, how cool is that...the homemade ice cream sounds so yummy. ..I'm tempted to try that detergent, it must be more natural than the storebought stuff.

Kathy said...

I'm gonna go for that detergent. You have inspired me. I've been toying with the idea for a while as I've seen it on another blog I follow and she raves about it!! It's got to be cheaper and goodness knows, I go through the detergent with three little men grubbin around. :)