Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

To my daddy . . . For all the wonderful nature adventures you took us on as kids, and for the thrill of getting to see my own kids do the same, from the "He-man Monster Tree" and the "boobie traps" it set, to beaver dams and bird calls, deer rubs and tracks--thanks for teaching me to
NOTICE
APPRECIATE
and LOVE
the natural world around us.
I keep seeing this quote appearing on signs that says
"OLD AS SHE WAS, SHE STILL MISSED HER DADDY SOMETIMES."
And I'm sure that rings true for girls of all ages and walks of life.
Love you.

3 comments:

Kris said...

really sweet, Janna!

Kathy said...

Awwww, how sweet! Isn't it wonderful to have such great dads and so many wonderful memories with them?!

Jennifer said...

Hope you are having a good vacation! Loved the outfit! You are so creative!