Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook~March 30th


For today, Monday, March 30, 2009

Outside my window...

There IS a sun, but it is blustery, and the weather is forecasting SNOW for those north of us. So much for March heading out like a lamb. ;o)

I am thinking...

About essential fatty acids, DHA, and lots of other interesting things after hearing Dianne Craft speak this weekend.

I am thankful for...

Being able to attend the homeschool conference this year--I feel refreshed and inspired and full of new ideas.

From the learning rooms...

Five weeks of school left!!! We might finish up the math curriculum this week or next--focusing on money. We will also be learning about the transcontinental railroad and Colorado.

From the kitchen...

Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Sugar Snap Peas, Sliced Apples

I am wearing...

Pajamas, glasses *blush* I haven't quite made it to the shower yet . . . ;o)

I am creating...

A menu for April, lists, plans . . .

I am going...

To take ALL FOUR children to the doctor today. GUNK has descended upon us. ;o)

I am reading...

Just finished up BEFORE YOU MEET PRINCE CHARMING by Sarah Mally--great book

I am hoping...

To be productive today . . .

I am hearing...

Jackson informing me, every five minutes "I came out of your tummy!" Which he will repeat until I affirm that yes, in fact, he did. (He's become obsessed with his baby scrapbook lately--really obsessed)

Around the house...

Sick children, disarray, running out of shampoo, laundry detergent . . . It's time to get busy!

One of my favorite things...

Fresh new pads of writing paper, new curriculum purchased for next school year

A few plans for the rest of the week:

My number one priority is to get these kids healthy, and then we'll see what else happens ;o)

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Isabella and her "fashion sense" ;o) She comes up with the most interesting combinations.

Head here to check out other daybooks or make your own.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your picture thought ... your daughter reminds me of my now 9 yr old daughter ... she has a style all her own as well.

Mom/Granny said...

Bella, you are a "styling" child!

Anna said...

Adorable pic! she is such a cutie. ..I'm so sorry to hear about your sick house! What a bummer, hope you all get healthy very soon!!

Kathy said...

I'm pondering over Dianne C's info, too. I even thought about it while I fed my kids box mac and cheese at lunch time. ha! Hope you all get better soon!!!