Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--March 2nd



For today--March 2, 2009
Outside my window...
Snow--March definitely came "in like a lion"
I am thinking...
About a plan of attack for the messes today--the kitchen is always a good place to start
I am thankful for...
LIFE! For arms and legs that move, eyes to see, an ear (yes, just one!) to hear. There's far too much I take for granted.
From the learning rooms...
The Santa Fe and Oregon Trails, California, numbers to 100, solids, liquids, and gases--only 9 weeks of schooling left!
From the kitchen...
Swiss Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Peas
I am wearing...
Black "yoga" pants, long-sleeved purple tee, running shoes, no make-up, hair in a pony-tail
(Just got done working out)
I am creating...
Finishing up my wool chicks and hoping to get started on a "spring" pillow
I am going...
to get registered for the homeschool conference this year
I am reading...
Instructing a Child's Heart by Tedd & Margy Tripp
I am hoping...
To get more disciplined in a variety of areas . . . ;oP
I am hearing...
Isabella talking to Daddy on the phone, discussing pizza options for lunch, how her hair is in pig-tails, and just general sweetness
Around the house...
Messes :o(
And some more messes.
One of my favorite things...
Planning out what we need for spring wardrobes, deciding what I may attempt to make, and stocking closets for a new season
A few plans for the rest of the week:
"Normal" stuff--mainly involving church activities
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My wool chicks (or maybe they're duckies?)--I'm loving them. ;o)
Head here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com to make your own!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! Love 'em!!! I like the fabric tie around their neck....and may just have to add that to my own. Also, like how you make your to 'stand' up. And just so you know.....we're in the "Monday messies" over here, too!!!!!

Mike and Kirsten said...

Very cute. I'm loving the chicks as well!

Brooke said...

Dinner sounds delicious! Mashed potatoes...doesn't get any better. :)

Anna said...

The wool chicks are adorable!! I love your always-productive to-do list. I have a similar one these days but I don't always keep up with it. :)