Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Fun

We had ourselves a little Valentine Party today, joined by my sister Lynsi and her crew, and my friend Anna and hers, giving us the grand total of nine children aged 7 and under running around. Our agenda: to decorate some boxes, distribute some Valentines, and eat. Of course, we had to get a little bit of baby snuggling in too: Let the crafting commence!


The kids and all of their spectacular boxes:
What the girls did with the leftover paper once everyone had left:
It's coming up on three and my boys are still sleeping, despite devouring an enormous amount of sugar. That is an accomplishment in itself. The girls are heading out to play in a snow pile and I'm heading over to play in my laundry pile. Disclosure: while it may have appeared to my guests I was caught up on laundry it was really all stuffed into a corner of my closet. And I barred them from checking out the laundry room downstairs. I had to get that off my chest. ;o)


3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! The boxes came out well! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kathy said...

I clicked on the group picture to get a better look at the boxes and cracked up laughing at Calvin and the finger up his nose! LOL This looks SO fun and I'm glad you were able to get together, even with the snowstorm!!

Anna said...

Oh, I love these pics! We so enjoyed the party--everything was great! ...and I LOVE your adorable Valentine crafts--you could totally make a business out of that, they look awesome! :)