Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oil Pastels Revisted

I mean REALLY, what was I thinking?(notice the sticker on the left-hand side, the VERY same one I was speaking of a few posts ago!)
But this is the wall after the magic eraser hit. Jackson insisted upon being in this picture. I don't know if the picture shows it, but there is a faint haze of pink remaining. Which isn't bad for a section of wall that has been "magically erased" at least four times. This little area is full of dents, goudges, was stamped repeatedly with a red "PAID" stamp, drawn on numerous times, and I think possibly "diarrhea'd" on (too much info?). ;oP So the fact it looks this good is astounding. I hung up my magic eraser last night feeling quite pleased with myself.
By 9:00 this morning I found the very same wall looking like this:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!
Just start shipping me magic erasers by the boxes. Apparently I have failed to convey to Jackson the gravity of the situation. Or maybe this wall is just destined to showcase our latest artwork. Whatever the case, I'm feeling rather weary today.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! What a little artist. That poor wall has been through a lot!! ..well I guess it's YOU that's been through a lot. :) Hang in there, you are already a real pro in the clean-up department!

Mary said...

oh dear!! Could you paint that wall with chalkboard paint and give him chalk? or water with sponges?