Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY February 16th--President's Day
Outside my window...
A bit of a blustery wind but it is sunny and hinting that spring's arrival isn't too far off
I am thinking...
About where I would like to go tonight sans entourage'
I am thankful for...
God's provision this month
From the learning rooms...
We're working on multiplying and getting ready to dabble in division, learning about the Morse code and working our way through a few more states
From the kitchen...
Sage Meatloaf (hmmm, sage has disappeared, we'll substitute parsley), Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
I am wearing...
A grey sweater, jeans, my glasses and hair in a ponytail
I am creating...
A clean area in the basement
I am going...
Somewhere . . . maybe Aun.t Patty's At.tic
I am reading...
finishing off a Karen Kingsbury series
I am hoping...
To have everything clean and in order tonight
I am hearing...
The boys playing together semi-politely
Around the house...
Still recovering from our busy Sunday
One of my favorite things...
The playlist site I discovered with sooooo much music that I didn't even know I was missing
A few plans for the rest of the week:
It's a busy one, Brunch Break tomorrow, violin lesson, orchestra, "Skate Night" on Wednesday, a field trip on Thursday, Jackson returns to the dr., mother/daughter banquet on Friday. And I'm hoping to fit in exercising/running somewhere in there. ;o)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

4 comments:

Anna said...

This is neat! I really like this posting...sounds like you have a really busy week ahead! Adorable picture, thnanks for sharing.

Tiffany said...

Love this...can I copy?

Joyce said...

Your first Daybook entry is lovely. Your darling kids are SO cute!
Hope to see you around.

Kathy said...

You have an outing tonight with NO kids....and you're going to Aunt Patty's????? ENJOY!!!! That's my favorite kind of outing. Betcha you'll get inspired for some new kind of spring crafty thingy. :)