Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decorating Inspiration

I stumbled across this blog--which happens when you start following a trail of links. ;o) It is all about decorating and I really think it is AWESOME. Her whole premise is "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful." I love that idea. Sometimes we can become hindered by what we think we MUST have. It has to be THIS way or we can't do it. And sometimes we let the imperfectness of our situation make us discontent or pouty. Anyway she has all of these different ideas, quick and easy fixes (especially if you check out the button at the top called "Best of the Nest." Even though her decorating style isn't necessarily mine I think you can take the ideas and tweak them to your own preferences. I am quickly finding myself drawn to this blog on a nearly daily basis for all the wonderful pictures and ideas she shares. So, if you have a few minutes today, get yourself a cup of tea--or chai (or something warm and delicious!) and check out this site and prepare to be inspired and motivated--just what we all need with spring quickly approaching!
Here's your link: http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anna said...

What a fun website! A great find. I could spend some time on there..thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Love her site. I have it bookmarked and frequent it often, too.