Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bloggy News

In the event you had not noticed, I now have music. Should you tire of my music you do have the option of muting it--just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will find my cool little "playlist." Or you can pick a different song to listen to, should you so choose. Yes, I have finally entered the 21st century and am figuring out my way around the internet and computer. And yes, I am quite giddy with my new knowledge. For those of you who struggle with change you will soon find I can be rather fickle when it comes to "redecorating" my blog or choosing a new "soundtrack." My apologies in advance. I do feel a bit like a kid in a candy store. The novelty needs to wear off soon because my laundry pile is not getting any smaller. Well, I take that back. The DIRTY laundry pile is quite managable at this point. The CLEAN pile is now the bigger of the two. But at least it's clean. That's a start, right? Well, I'm off to bed. I need my sleep for all of that rollerskating I plan on doing tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Just noticed your new 'about me' pic and am struck by the "Mini Me's" next to you! Soooo cute! BTW, loved that pic of Isabella reading the book in her tutu!!! Ahhhh, girlie stuff. :)

Tiffany said...

You're giving me all sorts of ideas for my blog. Love it!!!

Mom said...

Nice playlist...I am a Chris Tomlin fan. Did you play "Dances..." in high school band?