Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some Bathroom Humor

These are actual things I have said in the last week or so to these children of mine. Things you never ever imagine will come out of your mouth. Things like . . .

"Emmett, don't touch Jackson's pee-pee!"

"Get your head out of the toilet!!"

"No, no Emmett, we don't drink water from the potty!"

"Get out of the bath so I can scoop the poop out." (I did drain the tub and refill it for anyone wondering)

And some things that you never expect to hear . . .

"Mommy, you wipe Jackson?" And then as he bends over waiting announces, "I'm a buffalo!"

"A snake!" also said by Jackson, gesturing towards what he managed to, um, "deposit" in the toilet, to put it delicately.

Oh, and let's not forget the things you never expect to see . . .

Scenario: I am just beginning to fill the bathtub for the boys, I turn around to do something, and then turn back towards Jackson and Emmett, only to discover that Emmett is PEEING on Jackson and Jackson is GIGGLING! Boys.

Yep, there are some things about motherhood they just don't tell you.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh, dear! As the mother of 3 little men I have said a couple of these things myself! There really should be some sort of prepartory school for mothers of boys!!! :)