Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Not a whole lot to say . . .

Life has been pretty busy. Truthfully, I'm not all that sure why, but it feels like I scarcely get a chance to sit down. We're moved in to the new place, and mostly at a functioning level. I decorated the kitchen, which makes me feel good. I am constantly re-evaluating where I place furniture, etc. And rearranging neurotically. In my head are millions of ideas bouncing around--spray paint to purchase, things I should sew, a crafting area to set up, basement to organize, master bedroom to decorate. I can go on and on. Plus the family still must eat--three meals a day at that. And a snack. Crazy, huh? So, I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to getting this little blog up and going. I still need to figure out the whole posting pictures thing. That would make it so much more interesting. ;o) Until then . . .

No comments: